Eyemox Eye Drops 0.5% ( Moxifloxacin HCl )
- Size: Moxifloxacin(Hcl) 5 mg
Packing box size:
Each ml contains:
- Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride equivalent to Moxifloxacin ………………… 5mg. ( USP Specifications )
The most frequently reported adverse events in the overall study population were treatment decreased vision,
fever, foreign body sensation, headache, transient ocular burning, ocular pain or discomfort, pharyngitis, and
photophobia. Other reported reactions occurring in less than 1% of patients included allergic reactions, lid
edema, ocular dryness and ocular itching.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- Instill one drop in the affected eye(s) three times a day for 7 days.
- Pack of 5ml in sterile Dropper Bottle.
- Store below 30°C.
- Protect from heat and sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- For ophthalmic use only.
- Use the suspension within four weeks after first opening the bottle.
- Shake well before use.